1st Grade Math and Language Arts Games
Math Games Time Games
1. Kitten Match: Make Ten (4 players) 1. Telling Time (cat in rocket)
2. Jet Ski Addition (4 players) 2. Stop the Clock 1 (to half hour)
3. Ducky Race: Subtraction (12 players) 3. Stop the Clock 2 (to 15 minutes)
4. Alien Addition (1 player)
3rd Grade Math Games
1. Adding 10 DepthCharger 13. Meteor Multiplication 25. Symmetry Matching
2. At the Vets Measuring 14. Race Car Multiplication 26. Zoo Designer: Area
3. Catapault Count On 15. Rounding Master 27. Party Designer: Area and Perimeter
4. Skillwise Math Games 16. Place the Penguins 28. Telling Time (cat in rocket)
5. Building Expressions 17. Two digit addition 29. Stop the Clock 2 (to 15 minutes)
6. Math Lines 18. Ghostblasters Multiples of 10 30. Stop the Clock 3 (to 5 minutes)
7. Math Madness 19. Number Pyramid + - 31. Stop the Clock 4 (to 1 minute)
8. Target Number 20. Measure Capacity 32. Fractions Games
9. Single Digit Subtraction 21. Battleship Numberline 33. Bugs in the System
10. Math Magician 22. Measure it 34. Cyber Olympics
11. Camel Times Table 23. Melvin's Make a Match 12. Super Connect the Dots 24. Match Around
4th Grade Links
Science Fair Projects Mr. Abshere's comments on Science Fair links California Missions
Science Buddies <--This is my favorite.
- Go to Find a project
- Topic Wizard
- Fill out questionaire
California Missions Photo Tour
Science Bob <-- It's better for science demonstrations than projects, but can try some of the experiments if students can use them if they can have a question that can be tested and measured for results.
Start at Science Fair Ideas.
Weird Science Kids <-Again another with more experiments than projects, but still pretty good. Mission Tour
Science Fair Projects <--Haven't used this one yet, looks ok after you get past the dang Volcano demo. I hate those.