2nd Grade Math Games
1. Learning Coins 6. Telling Time (cat in rocket) 2. Coin Counting and Matching 7. Stop the Clock 1 (to 30 minutes) 3. Counting Money (fish aquarium game) 8. Stop the Clock 2 (to 15 minutes) 4. Peter Pig's Money 9. Stop the Clock 3 (to 5 minutes) 5. More Money Games 10. Stop the Clock 4 (to 1 minute)
3rd Grade Math Games
1. Adding 10 DepthCharger 13. Meteor Multiplication 25. Symmetry Matching
2. At the Vets Measuring 14. Race Car Multiplication 26. Zoo Designer: Area
3. Catapault Count On 15. Rounding Master 27. Party Designer: Area and Perimeter
4. Skillwise Math Games 16. Place the Penguins 28. Telling Time (cat in rocket)
5. Building Expressions 17. Two digit addition 29. Stop the Clock 1 (to 30 minutes)
6. Math Lines 18. Ghostblasters Multiples of 10 29. Stop the Clock 2 (to 15 minutes)
7. Math Madness 19. Number Pyramid + - 30. Stop the Clock 3 (to 5 minutes)
8. Target Number 20. Measure Capacity 31. Stop the Clock 4 (to 1 minute)
9. Single Digit Subtraction 21. Battleship Numberline 32. Fractions Games
10. Math Magician 22. Measure it 33. Bugs in the System
11. Camel Times Table 23. Melvin's Make a Match 34. Cyber Olympics
12. Super Connect the Dots 24. Match Around
4th Grade Links
Science Fair Projects Mr. Abshere's comments on Science Fair links California Missions
Science Buddies <--This is my favorite.
- Go to Find a project
- Topic Wizard
- Fill out questionaire
California Missions Photo Tour
Science Bob <-- It's better for science demonstrations than projects, but can try some of the experiments if students can use them if they can have a question that can be tested and measured for results.
Start at Science Fair Ideas.
Weird Science Kids <-Again another with more experiments than projects, but still pretty good. Mission Tour
Science Fair Projects <--Haven't used this one yet, looks ok after you get past the dang Volcano demo. I hate those.
|Speakpipe||1-button-push instant recorder; record as many times as needed, save to desktop. Free!|
|Book Creator||Teacher creates library; class can make up to 40 books for free.|
|Flipgrid||Read more about Flipgrid here
Free for teachers, students log in with code; interactive videos